Wind Meter Xplorer 1
Built in Switzerland, the Skywatch Xplorer 1 windmeter is a extremely accurate way to measure the wind. Small, compact, and rugged, the Xplorer 1 is one of the easiest ways to know what the wind is doing. The Xplorer 1 is used in construction, HVAC, industrial hygiene, sailing, boating, wind surfing, kite boarding, hang gliding, para-sports, ballooning, aviation and more.
- Maximum windspeed
- Dimension: 3.5 x 1.5 x 0.75 in, 2 oz. (41 x 93 x 17 mm, 50 g)
- One button operation
- Completely sealed; internal sensors
- Weatherproof (can be submerged 6 feet)
- Replaceable CR2032 lithium battery lasts for several years of regular use
- Stainless steel back
- Auto-off after one minute (can be disabled to remain on)
- Included lanyard
- One year warranty
- Designed in Switzerland
||km/h, mph, m/s, fps and knots
at the 10th up to 99.9, then to the unit
± 3% FS
from 3 to 150 km/h
- Replaceable CR2032 lithium battery. (Autonomy: several years, regular use).
- Auto-off after 1 minute.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: RIDE IT RISK FREE AND LOVE IT FOR 30 DAYS OR RETURN IT